Honestly, how many people don’t actually like chocolate chip cookies? You probably like chocolate chip cookies yourself since you’re reading this! Well, you can make your own cookies with this recipe at home! Not only will you know how to bake your own cookies, you’ll also get to spice things up with the Gobel cookie cutters we sell here at Q.ulinary Essentials.
What you need:
290 g All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda (5 mL)
½ tsp Salt (2 mL)
230 g Softened Butter
150 g Granulated Sugar
150 g Light Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract (5 mL)
300 g Chocolate Chips
- Heat the oven to 190°C.
- Dry ingredients: Add the flour, salt, and baking soda into a bowl and mix together well.
- Wet ingredients: Put the softened butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, and vanilla extract into a bowl and beat with a mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs and continue to beat with the mixer.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl and mix well.
- Add in chocolate chips into the mixture and mix well.
- Put the cookie dough onto a flat surface and roll it out until you reach 6-7 mm (approximately) in thickness.
- Use your Gobel cookie cutters and press firmly onto the flattened dough to get your shapes.
- Put your cut out cookie shapes onto an oven sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer your shaped cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Be sure to share this recipe with your friends and family!